1. How long does it take for my order take to process?
Orders will process within 24 to 48 hours.
2. What are shipping options available?
We offer USPS Priority and First-Class shipping for Domestic orders. DHL, USPS Int, and UPS for international orders.
3. How much time is allowed before I can cancel my order?
You can cancel your order any time before it ships. Once your order has shipped, it can no longer be canceled.
4. How often are styles restocked?
Please accept our apology, we do not restock items. The reason being is that we want to allow our customers a wide variety that can not be found in other stores. An exception will be made if the item was a hot seller and we are able to get it from our supplier.
5. How often will new arrivals come in?
We will feature new items as frequently as possible. We will try very hard to keep the CS catalog fresh and new.
6. What is CS Blog?
CS Blog is the website's blog where we will write about the latest news, upcoming events, and provide our customers with important information about the shop.
7. Can I get a refund?
No refunds, exchanges only. Please refer to our Refund and Exchange Policy for more info about exchanges.
8. How can I become a model for Chrisie Styles Boutique?
9. Do you drop ship or offer wholesale?
We are a retailer and do not dropship nor do we offer wholesale.
10. Will the jewelry change colors?
Yes, if you are wearing the costume jewelry very frequently, it will begin to tarnish and or change colors.
11. What is the jewelry made of?
The jewelry is made of Lead and Nickel free metals.
12. Can I exchange any jewelry?
As of September 2, 2015, we are no longer accepting returns of any jewelry. Please refer to our Refund and Exchange Policy for more info about exchanging jewelry.
13. What is costume Jewelry?
Costume Jewelry is a jewelry that looks and like real gold, silver, and diamonds.
14. Will this jewelry break out my skin?
We are unable to determine if you will have an adverse reaction to the materials. If you have had an allergic reaction to fashion jewelry in the past, we wouldn’t recommend you purchase our pieces.
15. What are Cubic Zirconia or Rhinestones?
CZ is a colorless form of stone that is very similar to diamonds. Rhinestones are an imitation stone like diamonds used in fashion jewelry.
16. How can I return an item I purchased at an event Chrisie Styles sold as a vendor?
Please refer to paragraph 2 of our Refund and Exchange Policy.
17. Are the allotted days for returns business days?
No, we are also including weekends as well.
18. Who pays for shipping of an item being exchanged I bought from at an event Chrisie Styles sold as a vendor?
All returns are at the expense of the customer. All orders placed at an event will be given a Refund and Exchange Policy.
19. Do you ship Internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
20. I live in another Country; how long will my package take to arrive?
Tracking information will be provided, please allow 7-21 days.
21. What is the cost to ship to my country?
Shipping cost varies by the weight of each individual package. Depending on which shipping option you choose during check out, your postage could cost between $10 to $50.00.
22. Why am I seeing USD on the checkout page?
We are based in the United States all order will process in USD.
23. I have an issue; how can I speak to someone?
You can use the Contact Us form, chat with us, send an email, or call us. Our contact information is at the bottom of the screen.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 267-632-6209
24. What are normal business hours?
We operate Monday to Saturday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Closed on Sunday.
25. Are international orders returnable?
All sales will be final on all international order.
26. How can I view my order history?
Order history can be viewed once you have created an account and are logged in. Once you are logged in, please click on your name at the top of the page.
27. Where can I send packages for an exchange?
All packages can be sent to the return address printed on the postage label of your order.
28. What is a Fashion Truck or Mobile Boutique?
Fashion trucks are a new and exciting concept that has taken the food truck idea and revamped it. A mobile boutique is a refurbished box truck, step van truck, RV, Airstream trailer that has been transformed into a store on wheels.
29. Where can I find Chrisie Styles Fashion Truck?
Our fashion truck will be set up at local food truck festivals, street fairs, and private parties. Please follow us on social media for all of our truck stops. You can also visit our Upcoming Events Page to find out when we are in your area.
30. What is a Truck Party or Private Party?
A truck party is when we pop up at your home or workplace; bringing together your fashionista girlfriends, family, coworkers, and other unique shoppers to enjoy the ultimate shopping experience. The hostess will shop the truck first for dibs on our entire collection of trendy plus size fashion. Then your guest will have the chance to browse and shop while being entertained by Chrisie herself and listening to the latest tunes.
31. How can I shop the truck?
During the months when the truck is up and running you can give us a call and we will swing by your place of business or your house within 30 mins travel time from us.
32. What are the trucks operating months
If weather permits, we operate the truck between March and October.
33. How can I make a purchase when the truck isn’t operation?
You can shop our online store year around or meet us at one of our vendor events
34. How can I find out where the next vendor event will be?
Upcoming events are posted online and on social media. Make sure you’re following us and are signed up for our newsletter to ensure you’re able to be notified about the next event.
35. Do all items fit true to size? If not how do they run?
Garments usually run true to size. If we happen to stock an item that runs big or small it would be noted in the product description in bold red letters, along with appropriate sizing.
36. I placed my order early Saturday morning, Why didn't my order ship until Monday?
Orders placed on Saturdays before 10:00 am will ship the same day. Any order placed after 10:00 am will be processed and shipped on the following Monday. Order can take up to 48 hours to process.
37. Monday is a holiday will my order be processed and shipped?
We don't not process or ship orders on holidays.
38. When will my order ship if I placed it on a holiday?
Your order will be processed and shipped the next business day.
39. When are items inspected to prevent me from receiving a damaged item.
All itmes are inspected during unboxing upon receipt from supplier and again before being shpped to customers.
40. How are times inspected?
We check every garment thoroughly when received from suppliers. We inspect the seems of every garment to check for separation and or holes. We smell for odors and all items with buttons will be buttoned and unbuttoned. All zippers are zipped and unzipped on pants, shirts, hidden and rear closueres. This process is then repeated before your order is shipped.
41. Why do I have to pickup my order from the post office?
All orders delivered to an apartment building and or complex will require a signature. You or someone 18 years or older was not available to sign for the package, so it was returned to your local post office to be picked up at a later date.
42. I checked out using PayPal Express Checkout, why hasn't my order shippied?
The form of paymnet your choose doesn't capture and remit the funds to us immediately. Your order is on hold unitl we recive paymnet. E-check payments can take 3-5 days to fully process.
Revised June 23, 2018
If we haven't answered your questions please Contact us so we can get your questions answered.